Monday, October 31, 2011

Got in an argument on WoWinsider....hehhee

Wow, some people get themselves all in a tizzy.

I simply stated that if Blizz wanted to they could make Pandaren Death Knights in the game.   The fact that they aren't allowing it for "lore" reasons is a cop-out.   Whew...that set off some people.  

Rehashing it here is kind of a waste,  so I won't.  People sure do get huffy though.

I post on WoWInsider under a different ID.  just FYI....

Not much happening on the WoW front,  waiting for 4.3 to drop.   I am currently stuck using my old laptop to play.   My man-cave was getting fixed up this weekend,  (dang those guys work fast, they did in 3 days what it took me 3 months.)  My main PC is offline until tonight hopefully.  

It's kind of odd, my main toon,  Meecham,  I can't log into via the laptop.  He's currently residing in Stormwind. Everytime I log in to him, the laptop freezes.    I can log into other characters fine.   I guess Stormwind is a little to processor heavy for the old laptop.

 I've been playing a undead mage,  that's an experience.  Yes I went Arcane.  I'm used to having a pet do my tanking,  with the mage I'm kind of a glass cannon.   I try to slow them with a frost bolt at about 40 yards then arcane something or other till they're dead.  There's like 4 arcane spells; missles, blast, etc etc ....  I'm a hunter....the only Arcane I'm really familiar with is Arcane shot. 

Mages are weird.   It's fun though, nice change of pace.  Plus I finally saw the new undead story line.   Arthas being dead,  you're raised by Vy'krul,   kind of these undead viking angels.  You end up joining the assault on the worgen area of Gilneas.   The worgen get screwed.    Hillsbrad area is new as well.   South Shore is toast.  And there's a BIG yeti king wandering around, he's an Elite lvl 25 or so.   my little mage couldn't take him alone. 

I did sign up for the year-pass with Blizz,  I was going to get Diablo anyway.   Plus play wow.   I will now get the new sparkle pony.  ooh yay.

No other news on the world today.   Just know...Pandas cannot be deathknights.  don't ask about it.  it's just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment