Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Things getting back on track.

The damage to my man-cave, from a dead sump pump,  has been fixed.   Dang those guys worked quick.

2 guys, 5 days.  They busted ass, and it's nice. Better than before.

My PC isn't quite yet hooked back up.  Had a birthday to go through yesterday,  I am now father to a vibrant 5 year old. Same attitude the day before, nothing magical changed overnight.  But WAY better than the attitude of when she was 3.


Tonight,  if all goes well,  my bride is at ZUMBA, and the 5 year old and I will be in the basement getting things settled.  My hunter is board out of his mind right now,  he's stuck right outside the new in in Stormwind,  hasn't moved since last Thursday morning.  

As far as WoW news,  Guild services are available now on all realms.  Guild rename, moves, faction changes; they're all available for the right price.

Everything is kind of calming down now,  MoP is settling in, the haters are slowly hating less.   The build up to patch 4.3 is starting,  as well as Diablo 3's release.

I start getting together all the 4.3 data, and let you, the crickets, know what's changing.   Your chirp is deafening.

Lunch time posts are kind of restrictive...don't have time to post everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment