Monday, August 29, 2011

Here again...

Haven't played WoW in a while.   Kind of got sidetracked with Real Life (TM) getting in the way.  

Between the 4 year old,  basement renovations,  summer,  new job...there has been a lot going on.     Maybe now I can find some time to get on and come up with a good blog.  

Everyday advice for the everyday hunter.


Some rules first though. (I just thought of this.)

1. Hunters are hunters, not huntards.  I hate that term.
2. The Warcraft Hunters Union is the place for all great guides.  I suggest you check it out if you haven't already.
3. Beast Mastery is the best.  It's just the way it is.  I'm not saying how,  it just is. 
4. Survival and Marksman are tied for a close second. 
5. Other classes are support classes. I agree with Frost on this.
6. There is no rule 6.
7. Follow the Golden Rule.   Jesus says "Don't be a dick!".   I came to this conclusion separately from Penny-Arcade, however I still give them props for putting it on a shirt. 
8. Real Life (TM) must come first.  The order of importance:  Family, Work,  Health, WoW.

I'll be all over the place so give me time to get my groove.


No comments:

Post a Comment