Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Coming up with Ideas for GP...

Listened to Frostheim's podcast last night on the drive home.  One question hit very close to home. 

Starting a blog...  The question was about a beer blog, but in essence was relevant, especially to me right now.

The one thing that stuck out from the discussion was that you need idea, not just 1 or 2 or 3,   but many...and you need to keep coming up with them.

Currently I'm treading water here, looking to see which way to swim.   So I came up with about 10-12 ideas for articles I'll try to right.   I'm no English Lit major, so bear with me.  I went in to Comp Sci for a reason. 

That said,  I'll still want to pop up the occasional "Unrelated" post.   Even if nobody else reads this, I'll at least have something that maybe I can look back on and say "I did that!". 

Meech

No comments:

Post a Comment